Tuesday, April 30, 2013

7 weeks! Puppies went for a trip today. They were taken to the veterinary and they were very brave, as in the car, as well as in the funny institution with big needles. I had a bit less courage when I had to enter PIN to pay the bill, veterinary expenses were enormous. But for dogs, of course, only the best, that's why they eat high quality dry dog food and are given extra raw meat of best quality as well. However, I believe the best investment into them is my time: I spend as much time as possible with them (and no longer count my day off-s). Our puppies grow and live with the family, they're taken for a walk each day, they get to meet different people - from babies to seniors, hear different sounds (vacuum cleaner, tractor etc), they observe different movements - from bikers to strollers. One by one are taken out of litter to spend time with me and try first obedience tricks. I check their teeth, peek into ears, I brush and cuddle them. I distrurb them during feeding, bring & take away their toys, do funny things with them and end up smiling in tears. Real tears are about to come by the end of the week, when first puppies are about to leave us. Luckily we found great families with children and lots of love. For two perspective girls we are still looking for new owners. Interested? More info at jana.lorbek@gmail.com

New owners, are you ready for sweet little naughty buddies?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment